16 September 2010

Eyebrow Embroidery (Recommended)

We love to share a Good Bargain and reliable services that we have tried before!

Recently, did a 3D eyebrow embroidery at a shop with good results.

Managed to get contact from the beautician who does it from home for her own customers as well.

Review:
This beautician is very meticulous and is able to deliver quality results! My relative had hers done at the beatician's place at Half the Price I paid after seeing my results.

Location:
East

Interested Parties:
Those who are interested, pls email me at shoppingwithtea@gmail.com and I'll advise the details. Not convinent to post the beautician's contact here as she is still working.

Why We Share:
We hope to value-add our customers and yes, its a joy to share! Personally, I had always hope to have an avenue that I could share the best lobangs that I could find. And be Lobang Queen! hahahaha..

Note:
We do not profit from this and is purely sharing as we had benefitted from it,plus we were able to source out lower than market prices.

Of course, we will not be responsible for the end results as this is just sharing but rest assured these are services that we have tried before and we find it reliable before we share. :)

No comments: